When you think of the CMA exam essay questions, do you stress out?
For many candidates, this is the case. It sure was for me.
The mere thought of it has your heart pumping a little faster, sweat forming on your brow and a pit in your stomach start to grow.
And why? Because it feels like such a daunting unknown.
My goal with this episode of The CMA Show is to help ease the stress of the CMA exam essay questions by talking about what you can expect on exam day, how you’ll be scored and everything else you should know about the essay questions.
You’ll walk away with actionable strategies to gain the most points possible during this section of the exam.
Here’s What You’ll Learn About CMA Exam Essay Questions:
- How to take part in my free test prep book giveaway
- The two areas this exam is designed to test your knowledge
- Setting realistic expectations for exam day
- How to score the most points for your essay questions
- Some rock solid essay prep tips you need to try
- The strategy you cannot succeed without
- 12 of my best essay hacks
- CMA Test Prep Book — Listen in to find out how to get your copy FREE
- CMACoach.com — The most comprehensive online resource for CMA candidates
- CMAExamAcademy.com — The best online, Instructor-led CMA review course
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.