One of the most important questions accounting professionals ask themselves at some point in their career is which credential to go for. It’s not an easy one to answer. The CPA vs CMA? or perhaps an MBA?
In todays’ episode we’ll demystify all three, the CPA vs CMA vs MBA.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Week’s Episode: CPA vs CMA – Which One First?
- Which credential, CPA vs CMA vs MBA, is the most useful in the day-to-day activities of a Chief Financial Officer, or CFO.
- Why lifetime learning is the key to success in Management Accounting.
- How you can position yourself for success when babyboomers retire and leave executive roles vacant.
- The critical skills CFOs look in people wanting to join their high-performing teams.
- The ONE skill you need to nurture today to become a successful Chief Financial Officer tomorrow.
- CMAExamAcademy.com/textbook — To claim your free CMA Part-One textbook in paperback
- Brian Conner CFO at Bolthouse Properties in Bakersfield
- Emotional Intelligence by Travis Bradberry
- Daniel Goleman
- Patrick Lencioni
- Brian Connor email – email@example.com
- CMA Coach
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.
Hi, I’m Nathan Liao (aka the CMA Coach)! In the past 8 years, over 37,000 CMA candidates came knocking at my door seeking guidance. And just like them, I’m here to show you how you can pass the CMA exam on your first attempt without wasting money or time. Click here to learn more about me and the awesome team behind CMA Exam Academy.