One of the most important questions accounting professionals ask themselves at some point in their career is which credential to go for. It’s not an easy one to answer. The CPA vs CMA? or perhaps an MBA?
In todays’ episode we’ll demystify all three, the CPA vs CMA vs MBA.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Week’s Episode: CPA vs CMA – Which One First?
- Which credential, CPA vs CMA vs MBA, is the most useful in the day-to-day activities of a Chief Financial Officer, or CFO.
- Why lifetime learning is the key to success in Management Accounting.
- How you can position yourself for success when babyboomers retire and leave executive roles vacant.
- The critical skills CFOs look in people wanting to join their high-performing teams.
- The ONE skill you need to nurture today to become a successful Chief Financial Officer tomorrow.
- CMAExamAcademy.com/textbook — To claim your free CMA Part-One textbook in paperback
- Brian Conner CFO at Bolthouse Properties in Bakersfield
- Emotional Intelligence by Travis Bradberry (also check my latest post on Emotional Intelligence)
- Daniel Goleman
- Patrick Lencioni
- Brian Connor email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMA Coach
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.
Hi, I’m Nathan Liao (aka the CMA Coach)! For the last 10 years, over 82,000 accounting and finance pros came knocking at my door seeking guidance and help. If you’re also aiming to conquer the CMA exam on your very first try—without wasting away time or money—you’ve found your ultimate guide. Dive in deeper to discover more about me and the dedicated team that powers CMA Exam Academy. Click here and let’s embark on this journey together!