One of the most common questions I get asked is why I decided to become a CMA vs CPA.
As you may know, a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is one of the most well-known finances and accounting designations in the world… or it was until the CMA started catching up with it.
There were several factors I took into consideration when deciding which path to go down, and ultimately each candidate should be doing this.
There are several core differences between these certifications and your personal preferences will also play a contributing role in which is best for you.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Week’s Episode:
- Which designation earns more money annually
- What it takes to qualify for the CMA and CPA exams
- Core differences between the examination process
- How to determine which designation is best suited for you and your career goals
- CMACoach.com — The most comprehensive online resource for CMA candidates
- The Ultimate Guide to the CMA Exam — Get your FREE download now
- CMAExamAcademy.com — The best online, Instructor-led CMA review course
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.
P.S. Let’s go deeper into other designations shall we?
Hi, I’m Nathan Liao (aka the CMA Coach)! For the last 10 years, over 82,000 accounting and finance pros came knocking at my door seeking guidance and help. If you’re also aiming to conquer the CMA exam on your very first try—without wasting away time or money—you’ve found your ultimate guide. Dive in deeper to discover more about me and the dedicated team that powers CMA Exam Academy. Click here and let’s embark on this journey together!