This week’s episode is especially exciting because you will be hearing from a very distinguished guest in the IMA CMA community.
This man has made Accounting Today’s Top 100 Most Influential four years in a row, Trust Across America’s Top 100 Thought Leaders for five years running, and most recently earned the Institute of Management Accounting’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
So who is he? Jeff Thomson — CEO of the IMA.
I was very excited to pick his brain on all things IMA CMA, so be sure to listen in to this one. You’re going to learn a lot.
To listen in, just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher.
Like what you hear? Give us a 5-star rating or leave a review!
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Week’s Episode:
- A brief history of the IMA CMA and where they see it going in the next 10-15 years
- The benefits of earning your designation and why it trumps others
- How the USA designation stacks up against its global counterparts
- A realistic outlook on job opportunities available to newly minted CMAs
- Insight into the IMA CMA exam content and how often it changes, and what to expect for future examinations
- How to contact Jeff to chat careers and opportunities
- CMACoach.com — The best online resource for CMA candidates
- The Ultimate Guide to the CMA Exam — Be one of the first 100 listeners to get a FREE download with discount code
- CMA Exam Academy — My Instructor-led, online CMA prep course
- IMAnet.org — Learn more about the IMA
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.
P.S. If you liked this article, check out the ones below:
- Episode 12 – Why the CMA Accounting is a Must for Finance Professionals
- Become a CMA and Travel the World
- Episode 14 – CPA vs CMA – Which One First?
Hi, I’m Nathan Liao (aka the CMA Coach)! In the past 8 years, over 37,000 CMA candidates came knocking at my door seeking guidance. And just like them, I’m here to show you how you can pass the CMA exam on your first attempt without wasting money or time. Click here to learn more about me and the awesome team behind CMA Exam Academy.
Thank you Nathan and Jeff for this incredible session..!
Glad you enjoyed it, Nimmi! 🙂
Pingback: CMA Exam Prep Secrets From IMA's Vice President - Episode 7
I am CMA student. …