There is a ton of information to learn when it comes to preparing for the CMA accounting exam. But how can you absorb so much information and then be able to actually apply it?
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Week’s Episode:
- Why you should pursue the CMA while still in college
- Why access to the IMA network is crucial to your career
- How to get promoted to Controller – fast.
- CMA vs CPA – Which one to choose? Not as obvious as you think.
- The one thing you need to focus on today to get promoted to Controller tomorrow.
- Why public speaking is a soft skill management accountants must polish.
- CMAExamAcademy.com/textbook — To claim your free CMA Part-One textbook in paperback
- Josefina Garcia @ Foster Hospitality Group
- Toastmaster Chapter Club in Springfield
- Josefina Garcia LinkedIn
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.
Hi, I’m Nathan Liao (aka the CMA Coach)! For the last 10 years, over 82,000 accounting and finance pros came knocking at my door seeking guidance and help. If you’re also aiming to conquer the CMA exam on your very first try—without wasting away time or money—you’ve found your ultimate guide. Dive in deeper to discover more about me and the dedicated team that powers CMA Exam Academy. Click here and let’s embark on this journey together!