Becoming a Management Accountant, it requires dedication to the industry and to continuous self-development. But oftentimes we find ourselves not knowing how to get there and feel lost.
There’s where a mentor or coach can make a huge difference and help us accelerate our careers. The question then is, how do we find a good mentor? Listen to this episode to find out and much more.
Click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher.
Like what you hear? Give us a 5-star rating or leave a review!
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Week’s Episode:
- Why the CMA is more than a designation
- How you can find a mentor to accelerate your career as a Management Accountant
- Why public accounting is not the only choice anymore for college graduates
- How to obtain your CPA license if you live outside the United States
- The secret to get recognized at work and move up the ranks
- CMAExamAcademy.com/textbook — To claim your free CMA Part-One textbook in paperback
- Accounting Licensing Library
- Laura Humbert LinkedIn Profile
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.
More By Nathan
- Listen to more podcast episodes here
- Explore CMA review prep courses
- Need an exam roadmap? Here you go
- How to become a CMA in 6 short months
Hi, I’m Nathan Liao (aka the CMA Coach)! In the past 8 years, over 37,000 CMA candidates came knocking at my door seeking guidance. And just like them, I’m here to show you how you can pass the CMA exam on your first attempt without wasting money or time. Click here to learn more about me and the awesome team behind CMA Exam Academy.
Hello sir, I’m in 50 years running so what is CMA US exam ideal for me and after clearing exam can there considering this certificate for the practice or job
Please give me more details of the CMA course you offer like which one do you provide the Wiley, Hock or mixed or tailored by you etc
Will I get to use my access in two devices like my computer at home and office
Thanks for reaching out.
All materials we offer in our course were created by my team and I at CMA Exam Academy.
The course includes an integrated step-by-step study program, weekly assignments and accountability tracking, printed and online textbooks, a test bank with exam simulations, formula guides, video and audio lessons, unlimited coaching support, and a “Pass or 100% Refund” guarantee. Click here to read more about what this course has to offer.
Regarding your second question – yes, absolutely. As soon as you enroll, you’ll receive your login credentials and you’ll be able to access the course from as many devices as you need.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.