Becoming a Management Accountant, it requires dedication to the industry and to continuous self-development. But oftentimes we find ourselves not knowing how to get there and feel lost.
There’s where a mentor or coach can make a huge difference and help us accelerate our careers. The question then is, how do we find a good mentor? Listen to this episode to find out and much more.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Week’s Episode:
- Why the CMA is more than a designation
- How you can find a mentor to accelerate your career as a Management Accountant
- Why public accounting is not the only choice anymore for college graduates
- How to obtain your CPA license if you live outside the United States
- The secret to get recognized at work and move up the ranks
- CMAExamAcademy.com/textbook — To claim your free CMA Part-One textbook in paperback
- Accounting Licensing Library
- Laura Humbert LinkedIn Profile
Like what you heard? Be sure to share it with your friends, family or coworkers and join me for brand new episodes every week.
More By Nathan
- Listen to more podcast episodes here
- Explore CMA review prep courses
- Need an exam roadmap? Here you go
- How to become a CMA in 6 short months
Hi, I’m Nathan Liao (aka the CMA Coach)! For the last 10 years, over 82,000 accounting and finance pros came knocking at my door seeking guidance and help. If you’re also aiming to conquer the CMA exam on your very first try—without wasting away time or money—you’ve found your ultimate guide. Dive in deeper to discover more about me and the dedicated team that powers CMA Exam Academy. Click here and let’s embark on this journey together!