CMA Part-One Textbook
Now: $97 51% OFF
Supplement your study efforts with these thorough exam review textbooks in paperback for the Part-One exam – complete with everything you need to know to crush the Part-One CMA exam on your very first try!
Looking for a comprehensive textbook to guide you in your studies for Part One of the CMA exam? Then look no further!
From financial reporting and planning to performance and control, this textbook in paperback covers absolutely everything that you’ll be tested on in the CMA exam Part One, and is designed to help you conquer each formula and concept you will face on the exam.
This complete exam review textbook may be used in conjunction with the CMA Exam Academy to help you follow along the 12 week online course program, or it can be a great supplement to other review courses. It also stands alone as a great self study tool you can work with at your own pace.
With the CMA Part-One Textbook as you study guide, you’ll be prepared to the max, so you can feel confident on exam day!
Who is this for?
This textbook is a great tool for anyone preparing to take Part One of the CMA exam. Whether you use this book as a comprehensive guide to supplement your CMA Exam academy courses, or you simply want to take your self studying to the next level, the CMA Part-One Textbook is for you!
- Section A – External Financial Reporting Decisions: You’ll learn to master Financial Statements, and Recognition, Measurement, Valuation and Disclosure.
- Section B – Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting: You’ll learn to master Strategic Planning, Budgeting Concepts, Forecasting Techniques, Budget Methodologies, Annual Profit Plan and Supporting Schedules, Top-level Planning and Analysis.
- Section C – Performance Management: You’ll learn to master Cost and Variance Measures, Responsibility Centers and Reporting Segments, and Performance Measures.
- Section D – Cost Management: You’ll learn to master Measurement Concepts, Costing Systems, Overhead Costs, Supply Chain Management, Business Process Improvement.
- Section E – Internal Controls: You’ll learn to master Governance, Risk and Compliance, Internal Auditing, and Systems Controls and Security Measures.
- Section F – Technology & Analytics: You’ll learn to master Information Systems, Data Governance, Data Analytics, and Technology for Finance
- Examples & Illustrations: Throughout the textbook you’ll find illustrations and examples to help you learn and assimilate the content in a visual way.
Order online with our SSL secured system.
Forms of Payment?
We accept all major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Your textbook/s will be shipped within 4 business days from the date of order.
After starting the successful blog CMACoach.com, candidates began asking Nathan if he could teach them the CMA subject matter.
As a CMA himself, he understands how frustrated most self-study courses could be because that’s exactly how he felt when he was preparing for the exam.
Listening to the request of his community, Nathan created CMA Exam Academy.
This online program is one of a kind and takes self studying to a whole new level. Nathan will coach you using high quality video and audio tutorials, check in with weekly accountability follow ups, and offer his expertise to you 24/7 via email and other ways to get in touch with him inside the course.
Bringing the power of one-on-one coaching to the online sphere, CMA Exam Academy will help you find exam success and the best part is, there’s a no-risk guarantee.
Nathan has extended a personal promise to anyone who joins the Academy — he will help you pass the CMA exam no matter what it takes.
He guarantees that by joining one of the courses inside the academy and following it, you can pass the exam, even if you have no previous experience.
Why the promise?
Because candidates who use CMA Exam Academy to prepare for the exam have double the average global pass rate of 35%.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join CMA Exam Academy today!